Speech & Language Therapist
I am a speech and language therapy assistant and have 24 years of experience working with children aged 2 to 12.
I combine my work for Hegarty Therapy with my role as a Senior Speech and Language Therapy Assistant in the NHS working in partnership with parents, carers, schools, and nurseries to support each child’s communication development.
I offer telehealth sessions via video link working on targets identified by therapists and can also provide resources to meet your child’s individual needs.
Areas of expertise
- Early interaction and play skills
- Attention and listening difficulties
- Developmental language delay
- Understanding spoken language
- Expressive language
- Word finding and vocabulary
- Speech sound production
- NVQ level 3 caring for children and young people
- Shape coding
- Colourful semantics
- Lego therapy
- Non directive approach to play
- Makaton Baby Signing tutor
- Communication books