Laura Gozlan Drake
Highly Specialist Speech & Language Therapist
I have worked for 15 years as a paediatric speech and language therapist with a wide variety of children and young adults with communication needs. I have experience in carrying out tailored assessments, setting individualised targets and delivering targeted therapy.
Who I can help?
Children and young adults with
- language delay
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Speech difficulties including dyspraxia
- Social communication difficulties
- higher-level language difficulties
- non -verbal children who require Alternative and Augmentative Communication systems such as Makaton, Picture Exchange System (PECS), communication books, as well as communication software on Ipads/ Tablets and eye gaze technology.
- dysphagia (eating and drinking difficulties)
I have also worked with many children with complex needs including Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Downs Syndrome, learning difficulties and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Intensive Interaction
- Parent Child Interaction
- Shape coding
- Lego Therapy
- TEACCH approach
- Lidcombe programme
- Placement educator Training
- ADOS assessment
- Therapy Outcomes Measures (TOMS)