Hegarty Therapy work with children and young people who have speech, language, communication, feeding and swallowing (dysphagia) needs. In partnership with families, schools and early years services across Brighton and Hove, East Sussex and West Sussex, we build flexible and affordable packages, delivering high quality assessment, therapy and support, tailored to each child’s individual needs.
We have a wide range of experience in speech and language therapy working with children and young people in the following areas:
- Stammering (Dysfluency)
- Selective Mutism
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (also known as Autism Spectrum Condition)
- Speech Delay, Articulation and Phonological Awareness difficulties
- Speech Sound Disorder (Phonological Disorder/Developmental Verbal Dyspraxia)
- Language Delay
- Developmental Language Disorder (previously known as Specific Language Impairment)
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Difficulties
- Cerebral Palsy
- Feeding and Swallowing Difficulties
Hegarty Therapy is registered with all health insurers, please inform the therapist before the start of therapy if you have health insurance.